Shop, Pdf store etc

Monday, July 23, 2018

Tropical Summer!

Happy Monday!  Today I wanted to share a quick post about the second swap card I did for our team swap.  I love creating with the Tropical Chic bundle...it just makes me smile!  It's a fantastic bundle with so many fun coordinating products.  With this card I again used Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green for my main colors.


It's a very simple card.  I started with a card base in Basic Black.  On top of this I layered a piece of the Tropical Escape designer series paper and on the bottom a piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock.  Across the front I placed some of the Black Shimmer ribbon to cover the seam.  I stamped 3 of the flowers on the Whisper White card stock and cut those out with the coordinating thinlits.  The green leaf pattern is also a thinlit that I cut in Granny Apple Green...isn't that one just cool??!!  I think it's my favorite in the bundle!  I backed the leaf pattern on a piece of black cardstock and attached to my card front with dimensionals over the ribbon.  The flowers were then also attached with mini dimensionals and I added a rhinestone to the center of each.  The sentiment is stamped in the Tuxedo black ink directly on the Lovely Lipstick card stock.  Like I said....it really was a simple card!!!  Hope you like it!



Thanks so much for stopping by...




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment