Shop, Pdf store etc

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sweet Stampede Team Blog Hop # 005 - Anything Goes

Welcome to another Sweet Stampede Blog Hop. This month our theme is Anything Goes! Again I am using one of my favorite Suites in the catalog...Tropical Escape!  This is such a fun set of products.  I love playing with it!  


This time I decided to go with some bright, fun colors.  I started with a Poppy Parade card base and layered a piece of the Granny Apply Green card stock on top after I embossed it with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.  I really like using the embossing folders to add just a little bit of texture to my background. 



I stamped some of the leaves with the Granny Apple Green onto Whisper White card stock and cut them out with the coordinating thinlits.  I cut a couple of the fern leaves with the thinlits also.  Those were layered under a piece of Tropical Escape designer series paper.  I stamped the flowers in Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape, cut those with the thinlits and layered them over the leaves with dimentionals.  The sentiment is also from the stamp set, stamped in Tuxedo Black Momento ink and cut out with the oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  Of course I had to add Rhinestones to the center of each of the flowers.  



Hope you enjoyed what I had to share.  Next up is my friend Lisa Cunningham....I can't wait for you to see her wonderful project!  Thanks so much for stopping by!







Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Heather!Love the bright colors.Makes me want to go on a tropical vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, how do you stamp so well the red and the purple flowers? thanks

    ReplyDelete