Shop, Pdf store etc

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sweet Stampede Team Blog Hop # 004 - New Colors

Hello!  Thanks so much for joining us again for the Sweet Stampede Team Blog Hop.  This month our theme is "New Colors"....and we have a bunch of them!  I don't even think I could pick a favorite because they are all so fabulous!  So let's just say for today my favorite combo is Lovely Lipstick, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green and Soft Sea Foam.


I decided to play with the new Tropical Escape Suite.  This gorgeous suite caught my eye the first time I opened the new Annual Catalog at OnStage in April.  So fun and so bright!  I started my card by just picking a piece of the coordinating designer series paper and going from there.  I like the way it turned out.  The greens compliment each other nicely and I used the new InColor Lovely Lipstick to give the flowers a nice pop.  I used the Tropical Thinlits dies to cut out the different leaves in the Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green cardstock and layered them behind the sentiment.  The flowers were stamped and then die cut and I attached them with dimensionals. Of course I needed to add a few rhinestones to the centers to of the flowers.  
You can never have enough bling!  



Well thanks so much for taking the time to stop by....your next stop will be the super talented Trisha Magnus. I'm sure you will enjoy her wonderful project!






Product List

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card Heather, a must get bundle for me now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Is the DSP layer the part that opens? Does it extend over the back of the Whisper White layer? That's how it looks. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it is all just adhered to the front of the card but I totally see what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, this cards is beautiful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete