Shop, Pdf store etc

Monday, November 15, 2021

Bruno & Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop November 2021


Welcome to Bruno & Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop! We are a group of demonstrators from all over the world that take part in Bruno & Kylie Bertucci's online training program to share ideas and support each other while growing our businesses. My name is Heather Guerrero and I am from Colorado Springs, Colorado. I hope you will take some time to check out all of the blogs of these wonderfully talented Stampin' Up® Demonstrators.
 

I am sharing the card I made for my local team swap that will also go out to all of my customers this month! I truly am thankful for all of them!


For this card I pulled out one of my favorite die sets, the Sunflowers dies. I just love the big bold sunflower. I also used the Stitched Greenery die on the Mossy Meadow background and I thought the new Cork Specialty paper added a nice touch!


I colored some watercolor paper using the Water Painters and my Bumblebee and Mossy Meadow ink to make the backgrounds for the sunflower and leaves. So much fun to play around with this technique!

Thanks so much for stopping by...please take a few minutes to check out all of the other fabulous demonstrator projects. 




Product List

21 comments:

  1. Lovely card Heather, love the cork paper with this sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your use of the cork:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for encouraging me to get that set out and stamp with it again. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card designs are always so gorgeous, Heather. This is just another to be added to your amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright, cheerful cards Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and cheerful card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is so nice, it screams friendly and thankful. !

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gorgeous sunflower is set off becautifully by both the cork and the mossy green background. Thank you Heather for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cork paper is the perfect background for the sunflower. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete