Shop, Pdf store etc

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sweet Stampede Team Blog Hop # 006 - Coloring



Welcome back to the Sweet Stampede Blog Hop. This month it's all about coloring! My personal favorite coloring tools are the new Stampin' Blends. I just love how easy they are to use. I decided to create my card with the Animal Outing stamp set from the Annual Catalog. 



I colored the rhino with the different shades of the Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and the sweet little bird with the Rich Razzleberry. I love that the blends have two different sized tips so I could dab a little of the Daffodil Delight color on the bird's tiny beak. I added a touch of Old Olive to the ground and then just some Wink of Stella to the rhino horn.


This card was easy to put together with the fun new Animal Expedition designer series paper, the Layered Leaves Dynamic embossing folder (definitely one of my favorite embossing folders) and the cute Leaf ribbon! It's so great that Stampin' Up! gives us such perfectly coordinating products!


Hope you enjoyed what I had to share. Next up is my friend Tiffany....I can't wait for you to see her wonderful project! Thanks so much for stopping by!




Product List

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and such a great job coloring! How did you attach the ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually attached the ribbon to the back side of the card with a little tear and tape over top of the ends. That way it sandwiched well between the two layers.

      Delete
  2. Such a darling card, Heather. I like the use of leaves TIEF with the addition of the leaves ribbon-really pops on this creation. Your coloring skills are well done and realistic. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen!!! I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete