Shop, Pdf store etc

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Petal Passion & Stampin' Blends

Today I decided to play a little with the new Stampin' Blends and the Petal Passion designer series paper. WOW! How fun! This black and white floral paper is so easy to color with the blends markers. It doesn't take much to feel like a real artist. I really love how they turned out! I used a sheet of the vellum card stock to soften the background a bit and finished it off with a sweet sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set. Definitely my favorite of the new occasions catalog! I altered my original a bit to fit the Inspire.Create.Challenge sketch challenge.  First time I've done one of these and I think I'm hooked!  Go check out their wonderful designs...they have a very talented team!






Thanks for stopping by to take a peek....



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment