Shop, Pdf store etc

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Hello

Hello! My name is Heather and I’m a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Colorado Springs, Colorado! I love to stamp and create cards and decor projects…I’m a sucker for a cute framed sampler! I’m hoping you’ll stop by and take a look at some of the projects I plan to share.

First off I want you to know that I am such a huge fan of bright colors! My new favorite color from Stampin’ Up! has got to be Lemon Lime Twist. Especially when you mix it with some Bermuda Bay or Berry Burst! It just makes me smile! So you can say that the colors in the Picture Perfect Party Suite are right up my alley! So, I’ve got a few fun cards to share with you…

This card has a nice clean look to it. I stamped the background of the berry burst card stock with the confetti stamps from the Picture Perfect Birthday in Berry Burst for a monochromatic look. Lots of paper layers to this card...and tied up with a piece of ribbon!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment